Every person attending a performance must have a ticket in order to be admitted.
Unless specifically stated, there are no age restrictions for our performances. As a courtesy to other audience members, please use discretion if bringing a young child to an evening performance.
Tickets purchased via the Theatre Burlington Website must be paid for at the time of purchase. (Visa, MasterCard or debit card)
Patrons can print their tickets on their own printers or may “specify ‘Pickup” at the time prior to the performance.
Regular Ticket Sales (Non Season Tickets)
We ask all guests to be mindful of their purchase. Refunds and exchanges are generally not permitted and all sales are final. In extenuating circumstances the Box Office will try to accommodate patrons with substitutions or alternatives, If a refund is permitted it shall be for the value of the ticket only, but not the processing fees which we pay out to our service providers. Original tickets will have to be returned with proof of purchase and a cheque will be mailed to the patron, and a stamped self-addressed envelope.
If you lose your tickets, please contact the box office. We will be happy to make a pass for the ticketed performance if the purchase can be verified. This pass cannot be exchanged for any other performance.
All events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket. Latecomers will be seated during the first appropriate pause in the program, as determined by the artist. Thank you for your cooperation.
Theatre Burlington Season Ticket Exchange Privileges
Subscribers may exchange (subject to availability) subscription tickets any time the box office is open until the day before the scheduled performance you cannot attend. You may exchange your tickets for any other performance, subject to availability.
- Tickets must be exchanged within the current season (September – May).
- There is a $2.00 service charge per ticket for exchanges.
- Kid’s play tickets cannot be exchanged for the regular plays.
- All ticket exchanges require a return of the original ticket to Box Office. Tickets must be returned in person or by email (Voided and Scanned) before the original performance. Your exchange will not be processed until the Box Office receives the original ticket or a (voided and scanned) copy. Ticket exchanges will not be allowed the day of the performance, or after an event has occurred.
The Theatre Burlington Box Office hours are:
- By telephone (7pm to 9 pm) Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for the 3 weeks prior to start of the production.
- In person at the Theatre; 6:00 pm to 8 pm two hours prior to all performances.
- Theatre Burlington offers special seating arrangements for our patrons with disabilities. Please contact the Box Office at 905-639-7700.
Please note that the theatre operates as a Not for Profit Charity and is responsible for all costs of mounting the plays, royalties, publicity, maintenance of the building, lighting and audio equipment and carpentry equipment and compliance of all regulations that cover our workplace and ensure the safety of our patrons..
We rely heavily on our volunteers, and our sponsors. We have in our 60 years received 2 Trillium grants and appreciate the heavily discounted software from Microsoft and Intuit through the charity support group Techsoup.
Consider joining us in the fun and rewarding efforts to learn and train others.